Requesting a Travel Signature or an I-20 Reprint
We hope you will have opportunities to travel during your stay in the U.S., whether to explore other parts of the U.S., to visit your home country, or to visit other places for holidays or professional activities.
- Request a Travel Signature
- As of March 17, 2020, Immigration Services is requesting you use I-20 Reprint Request
- Immigration Services is now working remotely, and this is the best way we can get you your documents.
- Your new I-20 will be shipped via Fed Ex to your local address, or the address you provide in your home country.
- Use this link if you need your I-20 reprinted because your current I-20 has been damaged, lost, or stolen; or if the document is out of travel signature space.
- DO NOT use this link for any other type of request. You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unsure which electronic form to fill out.