Skip to content

Transferring from MCPHS

If you have completed your program of study and wish to transfer to a different school, you must contact the Immigration Services Office and follow proper SEVIS Record Transfer procedures before attending the new school.

If you would like to transfer your SEVIS Record to a new school, you will need to submit an online Request to Transfer SEVIS Record. You will need to upload all of the following documentation to the form:
  • I-94 Admission Document
  • Passport Bio Page(s)
  • Acceptance Letter to new school
  • Any forms provided to you by the new school

You will also need to check that you understand all advising points relating to transferring your SEVIS Record. If you have any questions regarding these points, you should contact Immigration Services prior to submitting your online request.

It is then your responsibility to obtain a new I-20 from the school to which you intend to transfer, receive your new school’s “Transfer Pending” I-20, and to check-in with your new school so that the transfer of your F-1 Status is completed.